-->

donderdag 9 augustus 2012

Tag #7, August...

So this tag I really liked!!!  When I saw Tims tag online I really wanted to get started so I turned the bedroom into a Scraproom and begun making this month's tag! Now my boyfriend is making all these jokes about sleeping into a Scraproom instead of have a bedroom, but I love my new space!! LOL

T!m's tag.
My creation!
I don't have the embossingfolder withe the flat piece so I thought I stamp a border and cut the piece out so you get more depth! I really like how it turned out!!
T!m's label tells "Timeless memories" and that made me think of old clocks. So I used the embossingfolder with the clocks!

The little girl is wearing a pearl necklace so I added some pearls in the left corner.

I also sanded the tag so it looks really "used" / old.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

XOXO CIS-SY

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw Cissy! Dit is helemaal geweldig! Erg gaaf dat je een window hebt gemaakt voor het meisje! Erg mooie tag!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jouw tag is prachtig, Cissy. Leuk ook dat sleuteltje er aan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hoi Hetty,
      Bedankt voor uw reactie!

      Uiteraard ben ik even op uw blogs wezen snuffelen en wat een hoop leuke en verschillende dingen maakt u zeg!!

      Verwijderen
  3. Es realmente hermosa, muy creativa y con gran estilo. Me encanta!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Gracias,
      No hablo a español, pero encontré tu post muy bonito!
      Lo he hecho esto a través del sitio de traducción es un poco legible la esperanza...

      Saludos
      xxx


      Verwijderen
  4. beautiful! I love the image and the colours you have used. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks!
      and of course I've just checked your sites and loved your label!

      xxx

      Verwijderen
  5. I really love what you have done for this months tag its gorgeous x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Vraiment superbe, ce tag ! Heel mooi ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Bonjour,
      Merci pour votre commentaire. Il est évident que j'ai vu votre blog et je trouve datu ensemble fait de belles choses!

      Salutations Cis-sy

      (J'ai reçu ce texte via un site de traduction créé ;)

      Verwijderen
  7. Really love your tag for august - vintage stile is my favorite too,
    Greetings from Norway,
    Antje :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen